The IMA™ hyperspectral microscopy platform delivers equally high spectral and spatial resolution. Have this modular system configured to rapidly scan the VIS, NIR and/or SWIR spectra while mapping a combination of photoluminescence, electroluminescence, fluorescence, reflectance, and/or transmittance. Each IMA™ comes equipped with high throughput global imaging filters; this allows it to measure a megapixel hypercube faster than hyperspectral systems reliant on scanning spectrography.
IMA™ opens the door to:
- Perform complex material analyses like solar cell characterization and semiconductor quality control (e.g.: perovskite, GaAs, SiC, CIS, CIGS, etc.).
- Study IR markers in complex environments including live cells and tissue. Take for instance the spectral heterogeneity of IR fluorophores emitting in the second biological window.
- Retrieve dark-field images and obtain a contrast of transparent and unstained samples such as polymers, crystals or live cells.
- Fast global mapping (non-scanning)
- High spatial and spectral resolution
- Complete system (source, microscope, camera, filter, software)
- Non-destructive analysis
- Customization available
- Sensitive from 400 to 1200 nm in the visible and from 900 nm up to 1700 nm in the SWIR range